|We accept:||We’re unable to accept:|
|Large appliances (less than 10 years old)||Stained or damaged items|
|Home decor||Small appliances|
|Electrical supplies||Sofa beds|
|Unopened paint, primer or stain||Electronic equipment|
|Sinks and faucets||Futons|
|Showers and bathtubs||Used flooring|
|Unopened flooring||Used jet tubs*|
|Hardware and tools||Clothing or bedding|
|Building materials||Items exposed to cigarette smoke or pet hair|
* These items are only accepted at the Medicine Hat ReStore. Used toilets and jet tubs must have a white finish.
- All donations must be inspected.
- When you call for a pick up or to ask about dropping off a donation, the ReStore staff member will ask questions to determine whether we can receive your donation.
- We cannot accept every donation due to overstock or space constraints.
- We have the right to refuse donations dependent on condition and demand.
- Tax receipts may be issued for donations with a retail value greater than $150. The value is assessed and determined by our donations team.
- ReStore staff are not able to move items from basements or upper storeys.